RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Application Form Steps, Pay Scale: Happy New Year 2019 to all the visitors!!! Like previous years this year is also composed of a vast academic structure consisting of offline and online exams, admissions, counseling, datasheets, exam dates, job recruitment and other. So, this site will provide you with the complete details of how to fill the application form, what are the eligibility criteria for exams, vacancy for jobs and details about jobs recruitment. Here, below article will provide you with the details of RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Application Form Steps along with RRB JE 2019 Pay Scale.
About RRB JE Recruitment
RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board. RRB has opened Junior Engineer i.e. JE has announced its vacancy. RRB has started its JE online application form from 2nd January 2019 and will continue till 31st January 2019. Candidates can apply online from any part of the country and region using the official website.
RRB JE 2019 Vacancy detail
Vacancies of RB JE 2019 are as per below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Information Technology)||29|
|Depot Material Superintendent||227|
|Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant||387|
RRB JE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate who is applying for Junior Engineer must be not less than 18 years of age and not more than 33 years of age as on 1st of January.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India, Bhutan, Nepal etc and more information can be found as per official news.
- As per educational qualification, the candidate must have 3 years of Engineering Diploma from a recognized institute or university in one of the below discipline:
- Electrical Engineering
- Die and Tools Making
- Production Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control
- Tools & Machining
You can find more criteria for educational qualification from the Annexure-A.
Get the latest updates about Indian Railway and Railway Recruitment board from the official website.
RRB JE Recruitment 2019 Application Form Steps
- To embark on, visit all the official website based on the region.
- Now click on “Click here to Apply for CEN 03/2018” link.
- Provide all necessary details while registration.
- Pay the registration fee after you have finished registration.
- Rs 500 Application Fees is entitled to all the candidates.
- Candidates with Reserved Category will have relaxation of Rs. 250 that is they need to pay only Rs. 250 as the application fee.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the application form.
Note that candidates proceeding for the registration will not be able to modify their email id until the process of recruitment is over.
RRB JE 2019 Payscale
Candidate shortlisted and selected for the particular post will be receiving an amount of Rs. 35,400/month.
If you have any queries regarding RRB JE 2019 exam, RRB JE 2019 Application Form, RRB JE 2019 Payscale, RRB JE 2019 Eligibility Criteria with your online friends.