ugcnetonline.in UGC NET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Fees, steps: So here we are with another UGC NET updates regarding teh Fees and Eligibility Criteria. NTA owes the expert to direct the UGC National Eligibility Test. UGC NET is led for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship for Indian national natives as it were. Qualified hopefuls can likewise apply for the post of Assistant teacher in different colleges and organizations. Furthermore, will be releasing NET 2019 Application Form from 1st March, 2019 according to latest information. First of all, In this post we will be discussing about UGC NET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, UGC NET 2019 Exam Fees and UGC NET Step to fill application form.
UGC NET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The National Eligibility Test (NET), generally called UGC NET or NTA-UGC-NET, is a test to choose capability for school and school level lectureship and for the respect of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals. Moreover, it intends to ensure least measures for the members in appearing and research. Moreover, in light of a legitimate concern for the University Grants Commission (UGC), the National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the test for choosing the capability of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor just or Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and schools.
Criteria for Age for applying to UGC NET 2019:
- Candidates applying for JRF can have the maximum age of 30 years as on 1st January, 2019.
- Candidates applying for Assistant Professor do not have any age limit.
- Age Relaxation of 5 years is allowed in upper age for OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PwD and women category.
- There will be relaxation provided to 2 years LLM Degree Holders and Research Experience Candidates.
Criteria for Qualification for applying to UGC NET 2019:
Master’s or Equivalent Degree is necessary for the candidates from any recognized university by UGC. Ph.D candidates are also allowed to apply. Additionally, candidate must have attained at least 55% marks in aggregate. However, 50% marks is required for reserved categories. Appearing Candidates of final semester for master’s degree are also allowed to apply. Moreover, there is relaxation of 5% marks for Ph.D holders. For such candidates, master;s degree should be completed by 19th September 1991.
Some Exemption (Eligibility for Assistant professor)
NET/SET/SLET must be the qualifying exam for assistant professor. Additionally, students who have passed UGC/CSIR JRF exam before 1989 are restricted from applying this exam.
- For the Assistant Professor, NET/SET/SLET is the qualifying examination.
- Candidates those passed the UGC/CSIR JRF examination prior to 1989 are exempted to appear in the exam.
- Those certified the SET (held preceding first June 2002) are exempted from showing up in NET. Such applicants can apply for the post of Assistant Professor anyplace in India. Those cleared the SET (first June 2002 onwards) are qualified to apply for the post of Assistant Professor just in the Universities/schools arranged in the state from where they have cleared their SET.
UGC NET 2019 Fees
- ugcnetonline.in UGC NET 2019 Registration Notification, Important Dates
- List of Top Universities in Ontario, Canada for International students
The UGC NET 2019 Registration Fee is given in underneath table:
Step to apply for UGC NET 2019 Application Form
- Firstly visit the official website at ugcnetonline.in.
- Secondly, click on ‘Apply for UGC NET-2019’ link.
- Now read the instruction and then click on ‘Proceed to Apply Online’ link.
- Provide the basic detail asked such as name, email Id and Date of birth to get application number. After clicking on the Submit button, candidate will receive the application number.
- Now, fill all the other required details and upload latest signature and photograph. Photograph should be minimum of 4 kb and maximum of 40 kb, whereas the signature image should be minimum of 4kb and maximum of 30 kb. Both of these should be in JPEG Format.
- Proceed to pay the registration fees, after that check the payment status.
- When it shows payment status as OK, take the printout of the confirmation page.
We hope you liked our post regarding ugcnetonline.in UGC NET 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Fees, steps. However, there are much other incoming recruitment notification, Admission, results, admit card, result release date and much more then you can get from at studymaterialonline. Furthermore, if you have any queries regarding UGC NET 2019 Admit Card, UGC NET 2019 Application Form, UGC NET 2019 Salary and UGC NET Eligibility Criteria kindly write to us in below comment. Also, if you liked this post kindly share it with your friends.