World Autism Day 2019 Awareness: In every second a child is taking birth and therefore as per the survey held by United Nation, total world population has been calculated as 7.7 Billion. With the increase in population, pollution is increasing and hence hazardous diseases are taking place. Issues such as AIDS, Down Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder and much more are existing in our society. Hence, in order to aware them about the symptoms, precaution and about these hazardous disease various campaign are taking place in every corner of the world. Also some online articles are also available on Google which are successfully spreading awareness among the people. After getting a good response on our past article about World Down Syndrome Day Awareness Inspirational Quotes, Messages, we are writing this article to let people know about the Autism Spectrum Disorder 2nd April.
About Autism Spectrum Disorder | World Autism Day 2019
Autism is basically a complex condition related to neurobehavioral disorder. This includes deterioration in communication skills, social interactions and language development along with repetitive and rigid behavior. As there is a range of symptoms for autism therefore it is also known as autism spectrum disorder abbreviated as ASD. ASD mostly covers most of the symptoms, level and skills of impairment. Autism Spectrum Disorder makes a person handicapped which restricts most of the normal life functions and it can range to devastating disability which may require care from some institutions.
Children affected by autism causes difficulty in communications. Moreover, it also makes them difficult to understand the feeling and thinking of other people and hence it troubles them to express and react with them in terms of gestures or words, touch and facial expressions.
Must learn about:
In order to spread all this knowledge about Autism Disorder, share this World Autism Day 2019 Awareness article with your friends and loved ones.
Autism Disorder Symptoms
There are various symptoms related to Autism Disorder such as developmental, cognitive, behavioral, psychological and others. Hence below are symptoms related to the categories:
- Poor eye contact causing poor communication skills
- Impulsive Reaction
- Inappropriate social interaction resulting in less connection with society
- Repetitive movements
- Self-harm behavior which sometimes result in harming themselves
- Compulsive behavior
- Persistent repetition of action and words.
- Learning disability which includes language, skills and others
- Delay in language learning in a child
- Acute interest in a limited number of things
- Problem in paying attention towards something
- Unaware of people’s emotions
- Not realizing people’s depression
- Anxiety problems
- Voice change
- Sensitivity to sound
Autism Disorder Treatment | World Autism Day 2019 Awareness
Every health problem have some treatment so as to cure that and make a person’s life back to normal. Therefore, there are some treatment which can be given to person to cure him/her.
Early acknowledgment, just as social, instructive and family treatments may lessen manifestations and bolster advancement and learning.
Below are the therapies that are required to cure autistic.:
Managing Anger therapies:
- Repetitive avoiding and minimizing emotional outbursts that may cause destruction.
- Exercising mindfulness
- Counselling related to Psychology in order to resolve and reduce the conflicts and communication issues.
Applied Behavior Analysis:
- It includes some methods which learn children how to be socially significant and indulging positive behavior.
- It helps them to modify worst behavior and reduce psychological distress.
Sensory Processing Therapy:
- It helps relaxing and training nervous system to receive senses’s messages and convert them into proper responses.
- In this animals are utilized to increase emotional, physical and social well being.
Other therapy are also there which are used to treat and cure autistic such as communicating them with webcams, internet so as to improve speech.
So let us take pledge to try our level best to create as much World Autism Day 2019 Awareness as we can by sharing the facts, quotes, and messages related to Autism Spectrum Disorder. Hence, it is the time to share the accomplishments, struggles, and journey of all those who are having down syndrome. If you liked our post related to World Autism Day 2019 Awareness | Autism Spectrum Disorder 2nd April, then share it with your friends and on Social Media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn and others.