Identity and Data Security for Web Development by Tim Messerschmidt Pdf
Here we are going to share the downloadable link for Identity and Data Security for Web Development by Tim Messerschmidt Pdf. Below is the link which student can download for free rather than buying the boom online from other websites. This book for Data Security by Tim Messerschmidt comes under a highly preferred book to know more about security for web development.
Identity and Data Security for Web Development
Developers, designers, engineers, and creators can no longer afford to pass responsibility for identity and data security onto others. As we all know it is not so easy for web developers to understand how to obscure data in transmission. To know everything about data security in detail, this is truly a practical guide where one can learn how and why everyone working on a system needs to ensure that users and data are protected.
Identity and Data Security for Web Development books are written by Authors Jonathan LeBlanc and Tim Messerschmidt and in this book, they provide a deep dive into all the concepts, technology, and programming methodologies that are mandatory for building a secure interface for data and identity. It is the best book for students studying Data security in universities and comes under highly recommended books. One will learn and masters a lot of concepts such as ways to plug holes in existing systems and how to protect against viable attack vectors.
Here are some of the concepts that one will master after studying from this book :
- Understand the state of web and application security today
- How to design security password encryption and ways to combat password attack vectors
- How can we create the digital fingerprints for the identification of users through the browser, device, and paired device detection
- The building of secure data transmission systems through OpenID Connect as well as OAuth.
- Use alternate methods of identification for the second factor of authentication
- How to harden web applications against attack
- Create a secure data transmission system using SSL/TLS, and synchronous and asynchronous cryptography