Three Phase Plan to open Country during COVID-19 | Corona Virus Outbreak
Today the world is going through the biggest pandemic i.e. Corona Virus which has already affected about 2,240,191 and is still counting. It is very important to protect yourself and your family from such a deadly virus by educating yourself and your family about some of the best Corona Virus Facts. As per the current Corona Virus Stats, out of 2,240,191 confirmed cases, 568,343 has been recovered and unfortunately, 153,822 died. COVID-19 is an infectious disease which is making people feel sick with moderate symptoms such as fever, tiredness and dry cough. In America, the Three Phase plan has been announced by President Donald Trump.
President Donald Trump has briefed about easing the Lockdown by opening the state in 3 different phases. So this is the good news for Americans Immigrants and international students. Below are the three phases that Presidents briefed on Thursday, and announced all healthy citizens will be continuing their work. People need to ensure that they must maintain social distancing.
Phase One incorporates a great part of the present lockdown estimates, for example, maintaining a strategic distance from superfluous travel and not assembling in gatherings. Be that as it may, it says enormous scenes, for example, eateries, spots of love and sports settings “can work under severe physical removing conventions”.
On the off chance that there is no proof of a resurgence of the coronavirus, Phase Two permits unnecessary travel to continue. The direction says schools can revive and bars can work “with reduced standing-room inhabitance”.
Under Phase Three, states which are as yet observing a descending pattern of side effects and cases can permit “open communications” with physical separating and the unhindered staffing of worksites. Visits to mind homes and medical clinics can resume and bars can expand their standing room limit.
Some rules every citizen must follow during all the phases
For All Individuals:
CONTINUE TO PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE:
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitize, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces
- Avoid touching your face
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the insideof your elbow
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces the maximum amount as possible
- Strongly think about employing face coverings while publically, and particularly when using mass transit
PEOPLE WHO FEEL SICK SHOULD STAY HOME
- Don’t head to work or school
- Contact and follow the recommendation of your medical provider
- Continue to adhere to State and native guidance yet as complementary CDC guidance, particularly with relevancy face coverings
What other countries are doing?
- Austria is said to recover fast, therefore, they reopened thousands of shops.
- Germany is also making relaxations towards the restriction as from next week the shop may open.
- Denmark will be easing lockdown soon.
- France may extend their lockdown till 11th May.
- Spain has allowed some business has been allowed to return to work.
- Italy has permitted only a limited number of shops to re-open.
- The United Kingdom has also extended its lockdown for more three weeks.
- India extended the lockdown till 3rd May and is fighting in a good manner.
- Poland to lift some restrictions this weekend.
There are a lot many measures which are being taken by different countries to keep their citizens safe from Coronavirus. We also request all of you to take care of your family and remain inside your home for as long as possible. This will not only protect you but also your neighbors from getting impacted by this outbreak pandemic. You can get live updates and status of COVID-19 from https://studymaterialonline.com/tracking-websites-for-covid-19-corona-virus-live-updates/. If you liked our post and found it informative, do share it with your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter, and other Social Media.