Walmart Assessment Questions Solved Answers & Tips Online
As we discussed in our previous post about the Full-Time Job available in Canada where Walmart is among the biggest retail company hiring for various positions. These positions are related to the role of Cashier, Fulfillment Associate, CSM, and others. Walmart Online is also hiring for various positions such as Ecommerce Fulfillment and others. So, today in this post we will discuss the most queried topic for Walmart. How to pass the Walmart Assessment Questionnaire? Here in this post, we will share the Walmart Assessment Questions Solved Answers. Also, we will discuss some Walmart Tips to succeed.
Walmart Inc. is an American global retail partnership that works a chain of hypermarkets, rebate retail chains, and markets, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. The organization was established by Sam Walton in 1962 and consolidated on October 31, 1969. It additionally possesses and works Sam’s Club retail warehouses. As of January 31, 2020, Walmart has 11,503 stores and clubs in 27 nations, working under 56 diverse names.
The organization works under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada, as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico and Central America, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan, and as Best Price in India. It has completely possessed tasks in Argentina, Chile, Canada, and South Africa. Since August 2018, Walmart just holds a minority stake in Walmart Brasil, which was renamed Grupo Big in August 2019, with 20 percent of the organization’s offers, and private value firm Advent International holding 80 percent responsibility for the organization.
Walmart Assessment Questions Solved Answers
Below are some of the Solved Walmart Question Answers for Retail Associate Assessment.
A customer tries to use a coupon that is only good for full-priced items to purchase as an item that is on sale. She becomes confused when you explain that she can’t use the coupon.
What would you be most and least likely to do?
- Apologize for the confusion and explain that the coupon only applies to full-priced items (MOST)
- Find your supervisor and ask if he can approve the discount (LEAST)
- Ask the customer if she would like you to put the sale item back and purchase an item covered by the coupon
- Show the customer exactly where the coupon says full-priced items only so she knows where to look next time
Your shift’s productivity is slow because one person is not pulling his share. The rest of the team is getting upset.
What would you be most and least likely to do?
Pick One of Each
- Recognize that everyone has a bad day once in a while. Focus on your own work, not someone else’s. (LEAST)
- Ask your struggling coworker if there is anything you can help with because he seems slower today. (MOST)
- Discuss the problem with another team member to see what he thinks.
- Tell the struggling team member to work faster because he is holding the team back.
A customer asks you about a new mobile phone that is out of stock. You expect to have the phone back in a few days, but the customer wants it sooner. What would you be most and least likely to do?
- Offer to call another store nearby to see if they have the phone in stock (MOST)
- Apologize and let her know that your store usually has a large stock and will have the phone available again very soon (LEAST)
- Take the customer’s contact information and promise to have someone call her as soon as the phone comes in.
- Let her know you have a similar, less expensive phone in stock. Ask if she would like to leam more about it.
A coworker did not clean his work area before going home. This could cause an accident, so you quickly clean up. The next day you see the coworker. What would you be most and least likely to do?
- Tell him he should be more careful because his work area could have resulted in an accident (MOST)
- Let him know you cleaned up his work area and that he owes you a favor.
- Take the issue up directly with your supervisor.
- Say nothing to him because the problem has been taken care of. (LEAST)
It is the largest retail store and delivers every product to its customer. Walmart make people life easy and happy by giving them products at reasonable prices.
You can get access to all Solved Walmart Assessment Questions by visiting our next post on Walmart Retail Associate Solved Assessment Questions. To conclude, we hope you liked this post on Walmart Assessment Questions Solved Answers & Tips Online. Furthermore, If you liked our post and found it informative, do share it with your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter, and other Social Media. Also, we request all of you to take care of your family and remain inside your home for as long as possible. This will not only protect you but also your neighbors from getting impacted by this outbreak pandemic. Additionally, you can get live updates and status of COVID-19 from https://studymaterialonline.com/tracking-websites-for-covid-19-corona-virus-live-updates/.